Student Assistant – HR
Are you a student looking for HR experience in a dynamic, global, pharmaceutical company? Are you a process driven individual with strong communication skills? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Your Responsibilities as a HR Student Assistant
As a HR Student Assistant, you are responsible for supporting the day-to-day recruitment efforts and general HR administration. You will be involved in recurring administrative tasks and various HR projects with a focus on Recruitment and Onboarding.
In this role you will:
- Provide all round HR administrative support;
- Draft and post compelling job ads that capture the essence of the job and attract the right candidates;
- Track and review applicants in our recruitment system;
- Support with interview scheduling;
- Conduct screening interviews when required;
- Support employee branding by writing content and taking photos and videos for social media;
- Keep our HRIS updated with correct employee information;
- Support with file management; create and maintain employee files and documentation in personnel files;
- Keep pension and insurance portals up-to-date;
- Support the HR team with various ad hoc tasks.
Are You the Right Candidate?
We are currently looking for a creative and system driven Student Assistant, who provides first class support and is dedicated to delivering quality. We are looking for someone who works well in a fast paced environment and enjoys having contact with different stakeholders. The ideal candidate is able to act proactively, be flexible and work independently in a structured manner. You will not be discouraged by routine tasks.
You are currently studying Business Administration, HR, Communication, Organizational Psychology or similar. You have a can-do, team mentality – no task is too small and you are willing to jump in when needed!
Furthermore we expect that you:
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Are a good team player;
- Have a natural talent for communication & branding and enjoy working with social media;
- Have an interest in content creation;
- Ability to learn different systems;
- Are accommodating, service-minded and not afraid of giving a helping hand whenever needed.
Your Future Colleagues
You will report into the HR Manager in the Netherlands. You will also work closely with hiring managers, Communication department in DK and our other HR colleagues in the Denmark and Hungary.
What We Offer?
- A part-time student position: 12 – 16 hours per week;
- Weekly bootcamp;
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and a desire to be successful;
- Free fruit arrangement and fun social events;
- An opportunity to gain insight in the daily activities in an HR department within a fast growing company.
We expect you to work 12 – 16 hours per week. We are of course accommodating in terms of studyrelated activities and exams. It is possible to spread out the working time on many or few days over the week – depending on what suites you the best.
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! If you wish to apply for the position, please use the apply link and make sure to attach your CV and cover letter. Please note that we will only accept applications that are sent to us via the link. Do you have any questions before you apply for the position?
Interviews will be conducted throughout the application period. The position may be filled before the
application deadline. Last application day is August 5 2022.
We focus on finding the right candidate and aim to have the candidate joining our team as soon as
We look forward to hearing from you!
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our purpose is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry and pharmaceutical services while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; Innovative, Dedicated, and we Care, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, The Netherlands, the UK, Austria and Hong Kong
Further information about the company and the Student Assistant job you can find on the website of Abacus Medicine.