Abacus Medicine: Student Analyst – Business Development NL
development process and where you can gain valuable work experience? Are you analytical, accurate and can work independently? If so, this is a great opportunity for you to be part of an important team within Abacus Medicine.
Better Access. Better Healthcare.
At Abacus Medicine, our mission is to improve global healthcare through better access to medicine. This purpose has driven us to quickly become a global player in the parallel import industry while not losing sight of our entrepreneurial mindset. Our company values; “Innovative, Dedicated, and Caring”, lead us on our way to continuously look for improvement and further ways to achieve our purpose. Join our 1,000 dedicated colleagues with more than 22 different nationalities in e.g. Denmark, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, the UK, Austria, and Hong Kong
Are you the Student Analyst – Business Development NL we are looking for?
Your main responsibilities as Student Analyst
As Student Analyst – Business Development NL your main task will be supporting the Project Manager Business Development. You will assist with searching for and subsequently visualizing product data, where analytical capabilities and independence are important. You will also assist with other ad-hoc tasks.
In this role you will:
- Search for product data: Product numbers, sales figures, purchasing prices;
- Combine and visualize the found product data in Excel and Power BI;
- Assist with other tasks when necessary.
Are you the right candidate?
We are looking for someone who works well in an international environment, is accurate and analytical and can work independently.
Furthermore, we expect you to have:
- A minimum of HBO education or equivalent;
- Excellent command of English and fluent in Dutch;
- Proficient in Outlook, Word;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Knowledge of data visualizing program Power BI would be a plus.
Your Future colleagues in Business Development
You will join a young, vibrant team consisting for four other colleagues and lead by the Project Manager Business Development. And you will also work closely with and support the Project Manager of our associated wholesaler.
What can we offer?
- 14-18 hours per week. First period in our office in Alkmaar. Later also partly from home.
- A fun and entrepreneurial workplace where we are driven by community spirit and desire to be
- Competitive salary
- Free fruit arrangement at the office, and great social events
- Sounds like a good fit?
- Great! If you wish to apply for the position, please use the link and attach your CV and cover letter. We do not accept applications by mail.
Do you have questions about this position, feel free to reach out to Equiano de Kom at: Equiano.firstname.lastname@example.org – M: 0620031807
We look forward to hearing from you!